Friday 27 June 2008

A Crafting Friend of Mine .....

I have a crafting friend who lives in the Midlands and we meet up twice a year at the NEC (next one is 20 weeks away yesterday!). She tells me that she is computer illiterate ('cos she can't even open a Google account to post a comment on the blog!) and that because of her non-existent IT skills she couldn't possibly entertain the idea of a Blog - her being shy and bashful is more the case!
She has been a good friend to me, especially over the past few months, so as a small thank you, I would like to introduce her stuff to the world ......

All of her cards are totally different and are brilliant. The lamp post was last year's Christmas card which I am looking at as I type and the black and white Penny Black image was just sooooo good I had to buy the stamp myself!
Hope you like them as much as I do ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards - such a shame your friend hasn't got a blog! xx