Sunday, 13 July 2008

Dans ma maison il y a ... la tour Eiffel ....

I loved doing this Dans ma maison challenge this week .....

My house is actually drawn free-hand by me (wow - 'cos this is not something that I do!) and is covered with K & Co Life's Journey paper. The main image and the tag are from a plate I bought years ago and I have no idea who they are from ... perhaps someone out there knows? The Post Mark stamp is from the Paris Poste plate from Oxford Impressions.
I hope you like it ....

4 comments:

Jo said...

oooooooooh I love the tower! Great card.. !

papel1 said...

I love the house tag. I see you are entering lots of challenges. All your work is great.
Judy

Théalie said...

Elle est vraiment jolie ta maison Sue, merci beaucoup pour ta participation.

Tova said...

beautiful !!