Saturday 12 July 2008

In My Pocket ... There is a Little Bird ...

Here's my pocket to go to Hels In My Pocket weekly Challenge ....

The papers are from my scrap box (my personal challenge is to use all those bits for the Challenges I take part in). The Bird images are from Invoke Arts, the Ledger Stamp is one of my favourites from Stampers Anonymous and the Fern is an Imagina Clarity stamp which I have had for ages and is great for filling in.
Here is the inside. Actually it's not a little bird but a big one! There was no way that 4 & 20 would fit in there! ...
I hope you like it ......

3 comments:

Andrea said...

what a brilliant idea, a fabulous pocket there x

Anonymous said...

Great pocket Sue! xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Ah, baked in a pie!! Thanks for joining in Sue, I love your creation and love the idea behind it too ... Hels xx