Tuesday 9 September 2008

Look What I Got ....

After a fairly rotten couple of days, I have been cheered up no end by my Blogging pal, Linda who has so very kindly given me this award ....So I would like to pass the Award on to -
Ed - my crafting pal, who is making some beautiful art
Judy - who has a wonderful collection of postcards and is always encouraging
Alison - for her lovely work and for the Willow Man
Gail - for her beautiful art and her very witty view on life
Linda - my Soul Journal, Les Petites Dolls and soon another Sarah Whitmire class pal

You are all great ....

4 comments:

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Thanks Sue you've made my day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sue, and thanks for all the inspiration you give us too! xx

Linda Vincent said...

Thank you very much Sue! I'm honoured that you thought of me.
Linda xx

Ed said...

Sooos thanks a zillion, for the encouragement , the award, and for being a friend. Luv's ya !!