Sunday 26 October 2008

I've Been Tagged - Again .....

Ifat, one of my SBS 19 Sisters has tagged me. I feel really bad on a number of levels - (a) because I don't visit my Sisters as often as I should; (b) I was tagged a couple of weeks or so ago; (c) and I am thinking 'Oh no, not again' - lol.
So because I am feeling in quite a contrary mood I am going to break all the rules -

1. I am going to link my tagger and list the rules (!) on my blog
2. I am not going to share seven facts about myself on my blog, some random, some weird
3. I am not going to tag seven people at the end of my post by leaving their names with links to their blogs
4. It follows that I am not going to let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

What I am going to do is visit all my SBS 19 Sisters - see you later ......

No comments: