Thursday 2 October 2008

Soul Journal - No. 2

Here's something else I have been working on over the last couple of weeks and got round to taking some photos today.
Soul Journal No. 2 is being prompted by Kathryn and is continuing on from the first Journey with Sarah Whitmire.
Each spread is prepared following a series of daily prompts over a week, for you to interpret as you will.
Here are the first three weeks .......
The first page is called Instant Gratification ....The prompt for the second page of the layout was interesting - to photocopy office stuff - paper clips, staples, elastic bands etc. To 'show' the illusion of Pressed Glass, the whole page is covered with a sheet of acetate....The prompts in the second week were all about giving yourself Permission ....
The next week was all about things Lost and Found (Found has already been posted to the Arty Girlz challange last week, so I won't repeat it) ....
This week is about creating your Personal Lexicon which looks great fun and will give me some much needed practice with my journalling, as my handwriting is appalling - but first I have to do last week's - lol.

3 comments:

Ed said...

Love your journal Sue, and your ideas!! Thanks for noticing my label on Theme Thursday - I didn't notice it myself :-( ...dont forget to post your Luv Your Blog award, hugs, Ed xx

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Great journal. Always fascinating to get an insight into other people's creativity. I too am plagued with handwriting no-one can read. Perhaps we should have been doctors!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Sue X