Friday, 2 January 2009

My Time to Craft - Easy Elegance ....

The My Time to Craft Challenge for this week is Easy Elegance ......
I chose a beautiful stamp from Lost Coast Designs and simple black and white gloss card. Inspired, no doubt, by my new Blog background. I hope you like it - the background and the card .....

7 comments:

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

What a beautiful stamp Sue! And love b&w. Very classy.

Linda Vincent said...

I also have this stamp - its a beauty, isn't it.
Happy New Year Sue :-)
Linda xxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a fabulous stamp - your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

Lesley said...

Great card, lovely stamp. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Ed said...

Stunning - the card and the background :-)

Cathy said...

Stunning, love the stamp and simple elegance of this card.
Cathy xx

Phree said...

Fab card, love the image and it's perfect in monochrome.

Follow Me on Pinterest

My Visitors ...