Sunday 19 April 2009

Bluebells and Violets ....

I'm not going to talk about the last month - suffice to say I'm glad it's over. So moving on ....
Here are a couple of photographs of the bluebell wood at the back of my house. The wood goes from this ....to this - as far as the eye can see ....
The photographs do not do the scene justice, not least because a photographer I am not. The woods are absolutely stunning and the scent of the bluebells is gorgeous. When I went over there this afternoon, I was horrified to find that the wood had been fenced off sometime during the winter. Not letting that put me off, over the fence I hopped .... I wasn't the only one in there though - and not a shotgun in sight - lol.I took nearly 100 photos and aren't you pleased that they're not all here - lol. Here is one of a clump of sweet violets growing around a fallen tree - thought I would have a go with the macro setting ....I hope you like them ....

No comments: