Thursday 30 April 2009

I Confess .....

I have decided to own up to IT. My crafting pals, Sue (the one who hasn't got a blog and should have) and Anita also said I was and I have always denied it ....
What is the IT? I confess to being a Storage Junkie .....
This weekend just gone I was down in Somerset to see my Mum and just had to take a couple of hours out to pop over to Shepton Mallet to visit the Creative Stitches show on Saturday morning. The first stand that caught my eye was Storage4Crafts and my addiction was fuelled with this ....

THIS is the Clip It Up. It stands about two foot tall and the two levels tier move around freely and you can hang whatever you like from the silver hanging rounds with little clips that hang from little hooks from the silver round thing - hope you understand that - lol. Just to give you, the general idea I have hung a piece of paper, a photo, a greeting card and a bit of string on it .
It was an absolute steal. Generally, you have to buy the base unit and the upper tier separately, but the show offer was both units for less (a lot less) than half price.
Don't you just love a bargain ....

No comments: