Monday 22 August 2011

Some More Pages ....

This is becoming a bit addictive.  I'm just loving messing around with the paints and spray inks and recently acquired Distress Stains (have decided that more of those are needed - lol).  You should see the state of my hands - all yellowy, greeny, purplely, reddy and, in places, a second skin of gel medium - still it all comes off when you wash your hair (which is a good thing seeing as I'm going out tonight and back at work in a couple of days - lol).
Here are some more pages.
First from the little black journal ....
All the images are Stampotique and I love them more each time I use them - even cutting them out - lol.  The bunting is from a rather natty Hero Arts set I got on Saturday, when I got the Distress Stains.
Another little addition, which is on the Kate Crane DVDs, is the date the page was completed - done with an office date stamp.  Adds another element and to the posterity of the journal.
Here's a couple more pages from the 8"x8" journal -
This is Pondering Petunia - Part 1 - from Dyan Reaveley's latest stamps in the Dylusions range.  I say Part 1 because I now have seven sets of stamps with the figures and you can mix and match the heads, bodies, legs; give them hats and wings; and generally cut them up and make up tons of different other figures; so they will all appear again in different forms.  So - not only fantastic images but good value too.  The left hand page is for Travelling Travis - another one of the new stamp sets.  
This page is another go at the experimental page at the end of the last post.  I thought go for broke and just do it straight into the book - I could always tear it out if it when horribly wrong - lol ...
Hope you like them - off to wash my hair ....

2 comments:

River said...

That is amazing (-;

Rosie said...

Aha, I see we've been bitten by the same bug Sue!! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, and I'll be back to see more of yours ...