Monday 31 October 2011

And Some More Pages ....

I'm really going to have to think of a new Post Title - they're getting all a bit samey - lol.
Anyways - here are some more pages - first in the little black Journal ...

And from the bigger Journal ...
It's been a pretty samey few weeks since the last post too - methinks it's the time of year.  Even though I've been off work quite a bit - not a lot done on the craft front - in fact, not a lot done on any front - lol.  Still I've done some knitting today and would you believe it - four rows short on the final bit (the left front band) - not enough wool left to finish the garment - a rather nice chunky long-line waistcoat.  It would have been rude to have ordered only one ball, so I ordered enough to make a chunky v-neck top with drop sleeves - as a winter layering piece - and all that before the NEC later this week.  What am I like - lol ....

No comments: