Wednesday 21 December 2011

It's Christmas - or nearly ....

so I've been told - lol.  No seriously, I am getting into the festive spirit - well sort of.  The most appealing thing for me - is the very, very long break from work - and I have plans.  I will enjoy spending time with my family but a few days of generally slobbing around and relaxing will suit me fine.
Anyways - despite work and stuff, there has been more progress with the invites ....
The evening invitations are all finished - and the minor disaster of what size envelope to put them in was averted by me being extremely intelligent and getting out my spare envelope bag and trying different sizes - sorted - lol.
The actual base of the invitations is made, with three pockets and a flap ....
These are the Menus for the middle pocket ....
The actual invites and the RSVPs would have been done if it hadn't been for the printer packing up.  Here are the bands and I had a light bulb moment as to how to 'stick' the ends together - but more of that another time ....
So, I'm getting there - aren't I !!!!!
Have a lovely Christmas everyone

1 comment:

papel1 said...

Love your invitations. It is a quiet Christmas Day here, just the 2 of us. All the activity took place Christmas Eve.