Sunday 16 November 2008

I'm Back ....

What with one thing and another I really don't know where the last couple of weeks have gone. It seems to have been all work, work, work and Christmas cards, Christmas cards, Christmas cards; and it won't upset me too much if I don't see either again - lol.
I made loads of cards to take to my daughter's Mother and Toddler Group and was dead impressed to sell enough to cover breakfast, coffees, cold drinks with a little bit left over, for my trip to the Hobbycrafts Show at the NEC last Thursday. I met my pal Sue (you all know her, the one who hasn't got a blog but should have) there and had an absolute blast. I was quite restrained this year but got some great bits and pieces and just had to show you my Stuff Bucket ......How cool is that .... I just love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, is that a bit of your desk Sue? Looks very tidy! Great 'bucket' too! xx