Saturday 31 January 2009

Look What I Got ....

My friend Ed has very kindly given me this Award - which cheered me up no end because I am still suffering with this horrible cold .....Once again there are Rules and once again I am going to break them (and yes, I am sitting on the naughty step) but I am still feeling very, very contrary ... this Award is for everyone ....
While I'm talking about Ed, she has sent me two packages recently. The first one was this ...'This' is a very hard bristle brush and I felt really awful but I had to ring her up and ask her what it was for - lol. I felt even more awful when she told me that she had told me what it was for a couple of weeks back - lol. Anyways, after apologising profrusely, I used it for what it was meant to be used for - and it was brilliant - a jumbo stippling brush - love it.
Then today Ed sent me some more bells for my lamp post Christmas cards (see Tim's 2008 Christmas Tags - No. 1 - yes I am obsessed with them at the moment - but more of that later ...
So - who's been a lucky girl then ....

No comments: