Sunday 1 March 2009

12 Tags of Christmas 2008 - The Final Three ...

And here they are .....I love how the grungeboard reindeer turned out. I didn't have any Perfect Pearls so used Twinkling H20s instead. I also didn't have a chipboard clock and mask, so I made my own with a BLine Designs stamp, Tick Tock. I stamped it on plain grungeboard and went to town with Antique Linen and Walnut Stain Distress Inks, Tim's Scratches stamp and a knife. (and I still have all my fingers - lol). I then stamped the clock again onto acetate and did the thing with the game spinners and sprocket gears.
Off to my daughter's now for roast pork and will be back later to start the 2007 Twelve, so see you later ...
Hope you like them ....

2 comments:

Ed said...

Love them - now you have to make something to display them in !!

Unknown said...

A display sounds like a great idea - fabulous work Sue XXX