Wednesday 14 July 2010

Yet Another Mess .....

This time it's downstairs ....  Honestly, sometimes I think I was put on the planet simply to make a mess and clear it away over and over again - lol
I didn't want to break the Blogging Spell and seeing as I won't be crafting tonight (got some paperwork stuff to do) here's a photo of the dining table where the Remains of the Day Journal is under construction.  Did I say table - you can't even see it - lol.
I also said that said Journal was going to be all stitching and fabric but this morning, before work, I was looking at what I've done so far and decided that ink is needed - and being a huge Distress Ink fan - out came the Crushed Olive and Walnut Stain.  While messing around with those, some more ideas came - so we will see.
Stitching and fabric will still be the main feature though.  How could it not be after my pal Eamonn appeared with this ....
This is a sample book of braids - for cushions, curtain tie backs and the like.  The local DIY shop was going to throw it out - Quelle Horreur !!!!! So - it's mine now - lol.  
More of the Journal soon .....

No comments: