Sunday 7 November 2010

And While I'm At It ....

Having just watched Strictly, I nearly choked on my home made chicken soup (and very scrummy it was too) to see how tonight's Results Show went ....
If there is one thing that I absolutely hate - and that's seeing a man cry.  Not because he's weak but because it shows a very human and caring side to him.  Who am I talking about - Jimi Mistry.  Even bad boy Brenda nwas shocked that he and the ever so American Barbie Doll, Michelle weren't trounced.
I love Strictly but the powers that be simply have to come up with a better voting system than they have.  At this rate, the winner of the Glitter Ball is going to dear old Ann, who whilst giving great entertainment value - should not - heaven forbid - lol
As to who my money is on - providing, of course, the great British public don't keep dear Ann - the yummy, scrummy, gorgeous, handsome and delectable - Scott .................. Down girl - lol ....
Off to make some more prototype stuff with NEC stash - three posts in one day - never - lol 
By the way, sorry about the creased 'thing' that the prototypes are shown on in the last post.  My workspace is an absolute tip, so I just dived into the airing cupboard and took out the first neutral coloured thing I could find - a pillow protector - lol - still it served it's purpose.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

hi just found your blog and so pleased to see a strictly fan. I too become obsessive aroound this time of year. I love Matt and Pamela. I also love the fact that you too find it hard to photo stuff. will keep checking in. Joanna xxx