Sunday 30 January 2011

It's A Prototype ....

The It is a prototype design for the Save the Date card for my daughter's impending wedding (18 months away mind - but who's counting - lol) ....
Have just whizzed over to her house (too late for dinner but got pudding - lol) and she likes it, as does her partner and one of her bridesmaids.  I, however, am still not sure ...
The stamps are from a Woodware set - Wedding Bliss.  Not all of these cards will use the same image - just to break the monotony of making 100 - lol.
The actual invitations - to be done at a later date - are completely different.
Having said all that - I'm still not sure ....

1 comment:

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Looks very fresh and elegant Sue. This time last year I was sorting out my own wedding invites, fully intending everything would match, but the final colour scheme was different so the invitations didn't match. I don't think anyone noticed though.