Monday 28 March 2011

For Mum ...

Well I never - two posts in one day - lol.
After the Journal page of this morning and a short break, I thought I'd play with some stash purchased from the NEC last week.  Out it came, I got side-tracked and found myself getting out ink pads, stamps, things to colour with - simply making a whole heap of mess all over again (having spent the whole of yesterday tidying up this room - lol).
Anyways - I made a card for my Mum for next Sunday ...
The stamp is the Fountain from Dimension Fourth - which I'm ashamed to say I bought at the NEC a couple of years ago and has remained unopened - lol.  There's a YouTube video of how to use the stamp and I have to say - it's really quite clever how you do it.  I used Aquamarkers on proper watercolour paper and stamped the image in a new Mememto ink pad - Rich Cocoa.  The flower was recycled from an older project - that is no more - lol.  Oh yes - and three pieces of Card Candy - have tons of the stuff - lol.
While on the subject of Memento, I bought some other colours too - one was London Fog which will be lovely for stamping some French scene stamps I have somewhere - lol ...

No comments: