Saturday 24 September 2011

It's Saturday Night ....

and I don't remember things being this difficult.  The reason is that I'm hosting a sleepover for The Gorgeous One aka Finley William and The Beautiful One aka Charlotte Kaylet (no dancing on bars for me - lol).  
I managed to sort tea out and to be fair they sat at their little table and ate it all up beautifully.  Then the fun started - The Gorgeous One wanted his Mum; The Beautiful One joined in together with a dirty nappy.  Dealt with that and got her PJs on.  She had some milk and was yawning, so up she went to the travel cot.  That was sort of OK - just intermittent grizzling.  
While I was sorting The Beautiful One out, The Gorgeous One had got into the armchair and settled himself in for the night.  He sort of wakes up every now and then and refuses to put his PJs on and go to bed - little tyke ...
Methinks that all this can be left until the morning (which I'm thinking is going to be a very early start) ...
As I say, I don't remember it being this difficult when mine where this age (mind you I was 28 years younger - lol) - my job is easier than this.
Despite my yearning for a drink (of the alcoholic variety), I'm off to bed, complete with fully clothed Gorgeous One ....

No comments: