Sunday 4 September 2011

The Last Couple of Hours ...

Instead of researching PVA and other forms of sticky stuff, as I said I was going to do, I've been drinking far too much coffee, eating toast and marmite and travelling around on the tinternet (such a shame about the lovely Sue and her router - lol) on Art from the Heart's 10th Anniversary Blog Hop.  
I've seen some amazing work - absolutely stunning - there are some very, very talented people out there.  There are five hops in all and you have to collect up letters from the blogs you visit, that go to form an anagram of the title of each of the hops - the only one I can't work out at the minute is the 7 Gypsies one - but it will come.  
Have a look at Dyan's blog for all the details - there's nothing on the TV and it's raining (well it is here - lol)

No comments: