Friday 3 February 2012

And - Post No. 2 Today ....

Just in case you missed it the first post was a new monthly calendar inspired by the very talented Kate Crane - which I'm hoping to see right through to December 31st.  We shall see - lol.
Anyways this post is just to tell you all that THE INVITES are finished, posted, given out by hand and some have even been replied to.  This is how they looked before they were put in their nice white boxes and given or posted to the guests ....
This is the outside.  The wrap was done with a Martha Stewart punch (took at least a couple of hours to work out how to hold each end of the band together - honestly - the senior moments are becoming more and more frequent - lol .....  The flower is the Tattered Florals Tim Holtz die edged with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink and a pretty gold heart brad to hold it all together ....
This is the inside with all the pockets and all the info ...
No. 1 daughter and son-in-law to be loved them - as did one or two of the guests who are thinking of getting married (Ooooooooh isn't your Mum clever - do you think she would ...... I will leave the rest up to you to fill in - lol).  Me - I don't want to see that green stripe paper again - ever - lol.
And finally, on a totally different subject - how about this - but 'scuse the rubbish photo ....
This is a giant icicle that has been outside my house for the second time in the last couple of weeks.  It touches the ground and is about three inches round.  Just love that curvy bit in the foreground - looks like an old-fashioned sabre. 
So why do I have an icicle like that outside my house?  I have a leaking overflow from my upstairs loo, which I must get fixed.  This is one of those times, that I can say that to have a husband would be useful - lol

No comments: