Saturday 4 February 2012

Better Late Than Never ....

This is something I meant to do back over the New Year but forgot but the falling snow outside reminded me.  So rather than sit here spending a fortune with Mr Amazon or eating a clotted cream rice pudding (might do that anyway - lol - and the shopping) I thought I would do this post.  Last Christmas I made a book of Christmassy sayings and thoughts for my friend, Sue, who was doing her level best to get me in the Christmas spirit - bless her.
I started with the Christmas More Than Words template and painted and sprayed and stamped to make the backgrounds for each letter ....
and then went on to put all the sayings in - all are Dyans Downloads from Art from the Heart.  The following piccies of various random pages.  Hope you like them ...

No comments: