Friday 23 March 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy ....

But then isn't everyone .... It's been really manic at work and I've not done much in the Journals - but have missed playing.  Here is a page I did a week or so ago.  I used to do this sort of lettering all over my school books - wasn't much good at it then - so no improvement there then.  Just love the saying though ......
This is a Page made in Rage - lol.  What is it about people? ...... The background had been spray inked ages ago and I was so angry (won't bore you with the details) that I just set to with the black and white Uni Posca pens (just love them).  After I'd calmed down a bit, I realised that the background needed more - hey ho - quite like the end result even so ....
Looking at this post all the page looks like is a mass of black and white blobs - the phrase is 'People walk over you because you let them - so don't let them' - easier said than done sometimes.

No comments: