Tuesday 21 August 2012

More About Bottles .....

Will someone tell me where the time goes ...... ? Here we are almost at the end of August - but at least the weather has perked up ...
I've done a bit more to one of the bottles from the last post - here's the biggest one, which was an old Schloer bottle with the first coat of texture.  I think it might be a bit toooooo thick in places because the overall effect isn't quite the same as Mr Skinner's - lol ....
Then I had a play with a modelling clay type stuff.  Never done anything like that before but I think it turned out OK - I'm pleased with it anyway ....
Then a base coat of paint ...
Which I thought was very 'in your face' but it all calmed down after more paint and a load of dry brushing ....
Here's the back ....
Off now to add some string and contemplate the next stage - which involves one teaspoon of bitumen out of a litre tin of the stuff - what is Mr Skinner like - lol ....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cool look! So fun!