Sunday 9 December 2012

Bags, Bags And More Bags ....

No. 1 daughter asked me if I'd make some bags for Teacher pressies - and I think at one stage I said on here about giving her a fiver to buy some but then I thought that would be daft - seeing as there are many, many Bags left over from The Wedding - lol.  I seem to remember saying then that they would come in handy - lol.
Anyways, I set too and using only stuff that I already had (apart from the new Woodware stamps - the snowman, the Christmas tree and the baubles - lol) I came up with these ...
So - let's hear it for the Snowmen ....
And now for the Christmas Trees ....
And last, but not least, the Baubles ....
There was one minor (almost) mishap - and that was with self adhesive gems - of which a huge amount has been used (click on the photos and you'll see - lol).  I had various types in my stash - those that you pick up individually with a pokey tool - and those that I tried to, only to realise that they were on a strip of double sided adhesive.  After much bad language and soothing noises over the airwaves from Mrs Crafter Extraordinaire at the West Midlands hub, I was sitting there cutting them off one by one and getting me and the scissors all gunked up.  Still - I got there in the end.
Off to think up my next crafty project or kitchen antic - lol

No comments: