Friday 1 October 2010

The First Christmas Thing ....

A while and a bit ago I bought the ten (currently) stamps for the poem, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas from Clarity Stamps.
Being on my holidays I thought I would make the More Than Words Christmas word album with the stamps.  Last time I made one of these I went completely over the top with the embellishments - but this time I 've let Barbara Gray's images tell the story.  That said, I might add a few bits here and there later - don't know yet.
All of the images are from Clarity, apart from the skyline scene on the last letter - that's from Crafty Individuals ....
Rather than post loads of photos - here's another Smilebox slideshow - with pretty music ....
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free picture slideshow

Hope you like it ....

No comments: